Life&Religion

Buddha Said

Poetry is a music a rhythm if u follow the rules you will love it, so take a glass of wine or a cigarette and read it smoothly slowly & lovely.

Buddha Said

Never leave your desire unborn
else
You have to reborn
to full fill

May be a little bit more
To seek
else
The pot will fall one day

As
Buddha said

Never leave your desire unborn
else
You have to reborn
to full fill

Indian Street Writer

35 thoughts on “Buddha Said”

1. Dennisvak says:

top ten sex cams arab sex cams jerky sex cams jenny.
    live mobile sex cams sexcams00 greek sex cams.
    sex cams reviews live couple sex cams hidden sex cams gay.
    live sex cams hacks on tojens bonja sex cams forcing unwilling milf into sex acts cams.
    sex cams for free asian sex cams teen sex cams cant take it.
    free black sex cams sex cams tube my free cams sex.
    men sex cams couple live sex cams tiny and young live sex cams.
    free homemade sex cams sexcams00.space private sex cams.

2. Ingeborg says:

Thank you for this post. Its very inspiring.

3. Odai says:

Thanks! And thanks for sharing your great posts every week!

4. StephenVom says:

Who can help me out? :-/
    bahsegel tr

5. RonaldHig says:
  6. MichaelCot says:

Sorry for off-topic, I’m considering about making an enlightening web site for college students. Will possibly start with publishing interesting information such as”Ramses brand condom is named after the great pharaoh Ramses II who fathered over 160 children.”Please let me know if you know where I can find some related facts such as here

bahsegel facebook

7. MichaelCot says:

I’m sorry for off-topic, I am thinking about creating an enlightening website for young students. Will possibly begin with publishing interesting facts like”Bruce Lee was so fast that they actually had to s-l-o-w film down so you could see his moves.”Please let me know if you know where I can find some related info such as here

Bahsegel

8. You made some decent points there. I seemed on the web for the difficulty and found most people will associate with along with your website.